- New York Builder Brings Safety With Visibility via RFID
An active RFID system, provided by Triax Technologies, enables Lettire Construction Corp. to track the locations of 140 workers on its site at any given time, to ensure that they are authorized to be there, are not in harm's way and are working where they should be.
- Shopper Fulfillment Expectations Up, Satisfaction Still Elusive in Study
Zebra Technologies has released its "2017 Global Shopper Study," which measures how well retailers are keeping up with shopper expectations at physical stores and online, with an eye toward improving those numbers with RFID and IoT technologies.
- Companies Test T-Systems' IoT Technology in Brazil
With the Roambee device, the Internet of Things platform collects data such as location, shock, humidity, temperature, movement, air gases and other environmental variations.
- Companies Trialing Zebra Technologies' IoT Savanna Platform
Reflexis is among five partners selected by Zebra to launch trials of a new Internet of Things edge-based platform designed to make RFID and other sensor-based deployments easy to install and integrate, with low security risk.
- Australian Entertainment Company Expanding RFID-Enabled Kiosks
The Franchise Entertainment Group kiosks use HF RFID technology and a cellular connection with Canopy software from Banyan Hills Technology to manage approximately 1,300 kiosks at which movies are rented throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- Consumer-Facing NFC Comes to RFID Supply Chain Management System
eAgile's eLink brings NFC and UHF RFID together in a single tag that can be built into medication or product caps, seals or labels, so that it can be tracked through the supply chain via UHF and interrogated by consumers using an app.
- RFID Brings Temperature Visibility to Pizza Chain
Domino's franchise Mar Pizza is deploying a ZigBee-based IoT system from Unified Office to gain real-time and historic temperature data, as well as other sensor information, at its restaurants across three states.