- House Passes Self-Driving Car Bill, IoT Component Manufacturers Expect Booming Business
Components of the Internet of Things will be an important part of the safety, cybersecurity and privacy aspects of the SELF-DRIVE Act and related legislation.
- How the IoT Will Change (Almost) Everything in Cybersecurity
Organizations looking to build or adopt connected devices should educate themselves and seek to address a few key questions.
- Five Ways in Which the Internet of Things Is Helping the Environment
Connectivity, sensor technology and all things IoT are helping to create a greener world.
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Semiconductor Industry in the IoT
Semiconductor companies face several trends and challenges in Internet of Things transformations.
- Unlocking Intelligence
IoT software and analytics are unlocking the value of big data, driving consolidation and competition for leading platforms.
- U.S. Cities Need the Private Sector's Help Cutting Red Tape Off Smart-City Initiatives
There are enormous growth opportunities for companies able to help cities break down barriers and establish best practices for the use of IoT technologies.
- Best Practices in the IoT to Promote Collaboration between IT and OT
Business transformation leaders will be unable to substantiate their contributions to IoT initiatives if the challenge of IT and OT collaboration is not resolved.
- To the Edge of the IoT and Beyond
As organizations overcome challenges involving speed and technology challenges, they stand to reap rich rewards from the Internet of Things.
- A New Connectivity Standard for the IoT—Building a Better Mousetrap
Why is such a standard so important for the Internet of Things?
- How Service Relationship Management and the IIoT Are Keeping Transportation on the Right Road
As the Industrial Internet of Things steps out of the shadows and sheds the chains that have kept data from being holistically actionable, we're seeing the beginning of a new commercial asset-management paradigm.
- The Internet of Things: A Four-Lens Perspective
To succeed, your IoT strategy must focus not just on the technology, but also on the users and the business case.
- In the IoT Smart Home, Hack-Proof Security Will Be the Differentiator
Porous security in the Internet of Things will do more damage than just stopping forward-thinking industries from reaching their business potential.
- Leveraging IoT Technologies to Understand Customers
Service-oriented enterprises and organizations have been slow to adopt Internet of Things technologies. Here is why they should take a closer look.
- LPWAN Technology: Not One or the Other, But Both
As the public and private sectors adopt 3GPP cellular IoT technologies and LoRaWAN in tandem, it's best to begin by considering the appropriate use cases for both and the separate benefits of each.
- Smart Home: Top-Notch Technologies
A growing number of houses contain systems designed to make life easier and more comfortable, thanks to the Internet of Things.