- Riding the IoT Wave Without Drowning in Data
Your journey starts with a foundation in business intelligence, data analytics and data science.
- Does the Internet of Things Need a Standardized Communication Architecture?
We may have to wait five or more years for the industry to reach a consensus on standards. Could the smart use of the right types of software bring us to a viable IoT communication architecture sooner?
- Managing the IoT With Software-Defined Networking
The Internet of Things is taking off like a hummingbird on fire, and software-defined networking is the only hope we have of managing the massive influx of data the IoT is generating.
- IoT Reality Check: What Happens When the Software Doesn't Work?
To get the Internet of Things right, you need to get the software right.
- Why Open-Source Middleware Will Rule the Internet of Things
Scalable, nimble and future-proof, middleware made from open-source software offers users benefits that proprietary software fails to deliver.
- We're Not KDDing
Next up: making sense of all the Internet of Things data.
- Uniting IoT Networks
Integrating EPC and IPv6 wireless standards will enable the Internet of Things.
- Managing Big (RFID) Data
Retailers tracking unique items via radio frequency identification are concerned about how to take advantage of all the data they collect. A recent MIT-sponsored event began to address this issue.