- Sales Are Up and Overstocking Is Down, Study Reports, Due to RFID Use in Stores
A University of Leicester study involving 10 participating retailers, sponsored by GS1 UK and the ECR Community Shrinkage and On-shelf Availability Group, found that all companies realized a return on investment, with sales boosted by between 1.5 and 5.5 percent.
- Latest NFC Specs Offer Interoperability to a Growing Market
The NFC Forum's 2017 Technical Specification offers new specs and modifications to existing ones intended to ensure legacy and future Near Field Communication technologies can interoperate as the number of NFC applications swells.
- Comment Period Opens for FCC's 3.5 GHz Rule Overhaul
The CommLaw Group warns: "Don't let them take away your spectrum."
- NFC Forum Incorporates Tags into Its Certification Program
The release of Apple's NFC-enabled iOS 11 platform is helping to drive the growth of NFC deployments that are making an NFC tag certification program important, the association says.
- Qorvo Releases Multi-protocol System-on-Chip for Secure Smart Homes
The new platform is designed to help users mitigate uncertainty surrounding future Internet of Things standards.