- IoT System Reduces Fish Death Rate at Iran Farm
When the proof-of-concept at Mahdasht Milk and Meat Complex finished earlier this year, the solution, provided by Afarinesh Samaneh Mehr Engineering Co. and using Libelium technology, was found to save labor time, reduce fish deaths and increase productivity.
- CPqD Launches IoT Solution for Smart Cities
The Internet of Things system, developed in partnership with Exati, offers a gateway that manages a wireless communication network via public lighting.
- Facens Improves Its Smart Campus via RFID, Internet of Things
The university is training leaders to solve problems in a collaborative way, and to generate products and services of added value to society.
- Industrial Internet Consortium Hosts Smart Cities Forum
This public event will showcase industrial Internet technologies that will enable smart cities of the future.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2017 to Host IEEE RFID 2017
The co-located technical conference will feature a special Smart Cities Mega-Challenge.
- How Dublin Became a Smart City, Part Two
This series examines how wooing major tech firms and supporting academic researchers is helping to transform the Irish capital.
- How Dublin Became a Smart City, Part One
This series examines how wooing major technology firms and supporting academic researchers is helping to transform the Irish capital.
- Columbus Wins DOT's Smart City Challenge
The Midwestern city beat out Austin, San Francisco, Portland and three other tech-savvy cities, winning $50 million to fund connected-technology improvements to its transportation infrastructure.
- Senet Network Hits 100-City Mark
The company is deploying its low-power wide-area network through the use of what it calls macrocells and microcells, aiming to support IoT applications ranging from the agriculture industry to the oil and gas industry and smart-city projects.