- CPqD Launches IoT Solution for Smart Cities
The Internet of Things system, developed in partnership with Exati, offers a gateway that manages a wireless communication network via public lighting.
- Facens Improves Its Smart Campus via RFID, Internet of Things
The university is training leaders to solve problems in a collaborative way, and to generate products and services of added value to society.
- Industrial Internet Consortium Hosts Smart Cities Forum
This public event will showcase industrial Internet technologies that will enable smart cities of the future.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2017 to Host IEEE RFID 2017
The co-located technical conference will feature a special Smart Cities Mega-Challenge.
- How Dublin Became a Smart City, Part Two
This series examines how wooing major tech firms and supporting academic researchers is helping to transform the Irish capital.
- How Dublin Became a Smart City, Part One
This series examines how wooing major technology firms and supporting academic researchers is helping to transform the Irish capital.
- Columbus Wins DOT's Smart City Challenge
The Midwestern city beat out Austin, San Francisco, Portland and three other tech-savvy cities, winning $50 million to fund connected-technology improvements to its transportation infrastructure.
- Senet Network Hits 100-City Mark
The company is deploying its low-power wide-area network through the use of what it calls macrocells and microcells, aiming to support IoT applications ranging from the agriculture industry to the oil and gas industry and smart-city projects.