- Atonomi Offers Security Protocol for Blockchain Data Sharing
RFID and IoT data could be shared across a network with the Atonomi solution like a marketplace, to ensure secure and immutable data with blockchain.
- Small Tamper-evident Beacon Aims to Prevent Product Theft and Fraud
Companies are purchasing Bluvision's new BEEKs Mini Tamper Proof Tag to protect their high-value assets or supplies, by detecting if someone breaks the beacon adhesive, and then receiving alerts based on that action.
- Security at the Core of Cisco's IoT Initiatives
Executives at the company's subsidiary in Brazil stress the importance of its Kinetic platform for processing Internet of Things data.
- New York Builder Brings Safety With Visibility via RFID
An active RFID system, provided by Triax Technologies, enables Lettire Construction Corp. to track the locations of 140 workers on its site at any given time, to ensure that they are authorized to be there, are not in harm's way and are working where they should be.
- Companies Trialing Zebra Technologies' IoT Savanna Platform
Reflexis is among five partners selected by Zebra to launch trials of a new Internet of Things edge-based platform designed to make RFID and other sensor-based deployments easy to install and integrate, with low security risk.
- Mojix Merges With CXignited to Build Global Retail Solutions Presence
The newly combined entity will provide a wide array of RFID and Internet of Things solutions for retailers, brands and manufacturers.
- Austrian Researchers Find Security Options for RFID in Open IoT
The Graz University research group has built a prototype UHF RFID tag using an Internet Protocol Security layer to ensure that an RFID tag and its sensor data can be secure, no matter what RFID reader is used to interrogate it.
- Bluvision Boasts New RTLS-EZ Solution Deploys Within Hours
The system uses Bluetooth Low Energy gateways that plug into outlets, as well as beacons and cloud-based software, to enable a fast and low-cost solution for RTLS tracking with granularity down to 1 meter.