- Eight More Surprising Uses of RFID
Here are some exciting takes on radio frequency identification technology for 2018 and beyond.
- Machine Learning Helps IoT Deliver a New Channel for a Better, More Secure Payments Experience
Faster and easier payments often come at a risk, but machine learning can simplify our understanding of those behaviors that lie outside a user's normal patterns.
- Beacon Technology Market Set to Surpass $25 Billion by 2024
According to new research from Global Market Insights, retailers are leveraging modern technologies to offer a personalized, digital and rich content-driven shopping experience to the customers at their stores.
- Three IoT Considerations Retailers Must Keep in Mind for 2018
The Internet of Things, powered by RFID technology, can help stores manage inventory more efficiently, set themselves apart from competitors, and provide great customer service while still maintaining streamlined operations.
- Breweries Tapping the IIoT to Produce Your Favorite Brew
With greater visibility into the ins and outs of the supply chain and production processes, breweries will have the intelligence required to compete in today's increasingly unpredictable, consumer-driven marketplace.
- Give Customers Control of Their Data or Risk Incurring Their Wrath
As product managers rush to deliver a new multichannel experience, customers will need increased control of their personal data—even more so than in the context of traditional mobile-app surfing, shopping and the like.
- IoT in the Supply Chain: Anticipating the Demands of the Future
How are RFID and the Internet of Things bringing the supply chain concept into the future?
- How the IoT Is Changing the Customer Experience and Improving Competitive Advantage
The Internet of Things, as well as data from connected devices and other digital technologies, can facilitate seamless customer service, rapid problem-solving and the more efficient deployment of skilled resources.
- The Rise of Logistics Tech Activates Entrepreneurs
Given the complexity of supply chain evolution, companies that optimize across links in the chain may help to shape our future.
- IoT and the Modern Facilities Manager
Unless a company considers how physical infrastructure will impact its overall performance, the risk of failure is vast.
- 15 Minutes of Fame
Journalists at CES in search of the next big thing turn the spotlight on the Internet of Things.
- Managing Big (RFID) Data
Retailers tracking unique items via radio frequency identification are concerned about how to take advantage of all the data they collect. A recent MIT-sponsored event began to address this issue.