- RFID in Retail and Apparel 2017 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's conference and exhibition for the apparel and retail sectors, held last month in New York City.
- RFID Trends: What's Ahead in 2017, Part 2
Leading solution providers speak out on the business and technology issues that will impact adoption in the near future.
- Organizing the Internet of Things
It may be too late to bring back EPCglobal's Object Naming Service, but we sure could use it now.
- How to Develop an IoT Strategy
Forget the hype and think about whether a technology or application adds value to your company.
- The Future Is Now for Smart Cities
Municipalities across Europe are tapping into RFID and related technologies to deliver new and enhanced services.
- RFID, Sensors and the Internet of Things
The use of a wide variety of terms to describe RFID technologies—and the lack of precision among those terms—confuses companies seeking solutions to their business problems.
- 2010 RFID Journal Award: RFID Helps Ensure That Special Cup of Joe
Almacafe, the warehousing subsidiary of the National Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia, tracks specialty coffee beans to better compete in the global market.