- RFID Journal LIVE! in Retail to Co-locate With IRCE, GlobalShop Under New RetailX Concept in 2019
The combined event will bring leading designers, innovators, technologies, manufacturers and e-commerce together at one fully integrated retail event.
- Moscow Boosts Public Vehicle Efficiency With Internet of Things Technology
The Department of Information Technologies' IoT system is tracking the locations and status of 22,000 vehicles throughout the Russian city, to automate dispatching and thereby reduce fuel overconsumption; next, it plans to examine the possibility of tracking vehicle driver activity via wristbands or brain-wave sensors.
- Finalists Unveiled for 12th Annual RFID Journal Awards
RFID Journal has announced the finalists for its 2018 awards. The winners will be revealed at this year's LIVE! event, being held in Orlando, Fla., on Apr. 10-12.
- Synergy Develops RFID, IoT Technologies During Crisis Period in Brazil
The Brazilian company is launching innovative and international-class radio frequency identification equipment under its Identhis brand name.
- New Study Shows Strategy for Adopting Internet of Things
Gartner and T-Systems have concluded that companies must invest in IoT platforms based on a multi-vendor ecosystem and a variety of solutions.
- Atonomi Offers Security Protocol for Blockchain Data Sharing
RFID and IoT data could be shared across a network with the Atonomi solution like a marketplace, to ensure secure and immutable data with blockchain.
- T-Systems, Spearhead Partner to Add IoT to Car Insurance
Launched in Europe, the Digital Drive solution helps with claims management and enables insurers to offer new services to vehicle owners.
- LIVE! 2018 to Feature RFID Professional Institute Certification, Fast-Track Training Course
RFID Journal's 16th annual conference and exhibition will offer attendees the chance to become Institute-certified, and provide training in RFID deployment and applications development.
- General Motors, Boeing to Keynote at RFID Journal LIVE! 2018
RFID Journal's 16th annual event, being held in Orlando on Apr. 10-12, will feature an impressive lineup of new case studies exploring how to use RFID to create business value.
- T-Systems, Embratel Announce IoT Partnership
In order to offer Internet of Things connectivity in Brazil, T-Systems has become a mobile virtual network operator.
- IoT Aims to Track Free-Ranging Reindeer in Finland
Finnish reindeer herders are testing a LoRaWAN-based solution from Digita and Actility on several dozen alpha female reindeer, in order to track herds of thousands of animals and detect when they may be in danger from predators or vehicles.
- NFC Brings Music Mixing to DropMix Board Game
The game, from Hasbro and Harmonix Music Systems, allows players to create thousands of unique mixes based on popular songs, with the help of passive NFC RFID and Bluetooth technologies.
- RFID in Aerospace and Defense 2017 Report
Last month, RFID Journal held a conference and exhibition for the defense and aerospace sectors. View the presentations from the event.
- Activa-ID Launches 'IoT Place' Project
With this initiative, the company seeks to encourage the use of new technologies aimed at the Internet of Things, automation and interactivity.
- RFID Moura Invests in Fostering Youth Interest in Technology
Concerned about the lack of high-level labor in developed markets such as the United States, the company seeks to attract the interest of young people.