- OEMs Need to Adopt IoT Platforms and Move Up the Value Chain
By Shahram Mehraban
For industrial OEMs seeking to go to market quickly and sustain a competitive market advantage, using a multi-dimensional Internet of Things application development and deployment platform can help to jumpstart and shortcut the product-development cycle.
- Four Fundamental Strategies for Building an IoT System
By Joe Conway
How can companies ensure that their Internet of Things technologies are sustainable and effective, work seamlessly, and create a return on investment?
- House Passes Self-Driving Car Bill, IoT Component Manufacturers Expect Booming Business
By Ronald E. Quirk
Components of the Internet of Things will be an important part of the safety, cybersecurity and privacy aspects of the SELF-DRIVE Act and related legislation.
- IoT and the Modern Facilities Manager
By Hugues Meyrath
Unless a company considers how physical infrastructure will impact its overall performance, the risk of failure is vast.
- Predictive Maintenance—the First Step Toward Self-Maintenance and AI
By Kenneth Sanford
How to pave the way for artificial intelligence and self-maintenance, by first optimizing your operations with predictive maintenance
- IoT in the Supply Chain: Anticipating the Demands of the Future
By Michael Colaneri
The Internet of Things can help companies differentiate, expand markets, grow revenues and please customers, by enabling them to gather, analyze and communicate valuable data.
- The Rise of Machines and AI in Retail and Logistics
By Uwe Hennig
Advances in artificial intelligence are destined to make our lives even better—but will machines eventually out-do humans?
- How the IoT Is Helping Our Environment
By Juan José Bello
The Internet of Things offers numerous applications and benefits for animals and their surroundings.
- Don't Let Your Industrial Internet of Things Project Fail
By Scot Wlodarczak
The better you plan to avoid the potential pitfalls to your IIoT project, the more prepared you will be to mitigate any surprises.
- Interoperability: The Key to Unlocking the Home of Tomorrow
By Joe Murphy
The smart home, while once a tech mythology, is now a reality thanks to the growing number of connected devices and the rapid growth of the Internet of Things.
- Industrial Internet of Things Adaptation: A Question or A Solution?
By Kaukab Ibrahim
For the IIoT to achieve its full potential, industry segments must work with innovation pioneers and regulatory bodies to put in place the standards and strategies required to empower further investments.
- How Did the IoT Become Indispensable for Advanced Maintenance?
By Ralitsa Peycheva
As we enter the era of the Internet of Things, the fourth Industrial Revolution, everything around us becomes connected and smart.
- AI and Its Effects on Autonomous Vehicle Storage
By Martin Booth
The volume and velocity of data on our roadways globally have never been higher, and the ability to leverage and transform this massive amount of data into real-time intelligence and value is critical.
- Mirai Goes Open-Source and Morphs into Persirai
By Robert Hamilton
How can companies prevent IoT devices from becoming unwitting members of a Persirai botnet?
- Why the Smart Home and Smart Enterprise Are More Connected Than Ever Before
By Ofer Amitai
Your smart home could be the site of the next organizational data breach, which is why there has never been a better time than now to mitigate IoT risk.