- Welcome to the Data-Driven Supply Chain
By Rob Stevens
New IoT data sources are allowing companies to apply tried-and-true methodologies, from the manufacturing world to supply chain management.
- Machine Learning Helps IoT Deliver a New Channel for a Better, More Secure Payments Experience
By David Excell
Faster and easier payments often come at a risk, but machine learning can simplify our understanding of those behaviors that lie outside a user's normal patterns.
- Top Eight Questions to Ask When Choosing a Data-Storage Strategy for Your IoT Solution
By Jay Srinivasan
What should engineering directors or managers, when selecting a database, ask in order to ensure that all options have been considered?
- Streamlining IoT Device Provisioning
By Phil Dawsey
With elegant solutions, companies can overcome challenges to scalability, enabling billions of devices to enter the field.
- Beacon Technology Market Set to Surpass $25 Billion by 2024
By Preeti Wadhwani
According to new research from Global Market Insights, retailers are leveraging modern technologies to offer a personalized, digital and rich content-driven shopping experience to the customers at their stores.
- Heralding the Age of Intelligent Buildings
By Andre Gwilliam
Let's assess the impact of the Internet of Things on building-management systems.
- IoT Predictions for 2018: Data Ownership, Edge Computing and More
By Dave McCarthy
Here are a few ways in which the Internet of Things landscape will likely evolve this year.
- Three IoT Considerations Retailers Must Keep in Mind for 2018
By Oliver Guy
The Internet of Things, powered by RFID technology, can help stores manage inventory more efficiently, set themselves apart from competitors, and provide great customer service while still maintaining streamlined operations.
- The Internet of Things Journey: Trends to Consider for 2018
By Ludovico Fassati
As you embark on your IoT journey this year, consider these trends and how they may impact your overall strategy, implementation and execution.
- Breweries Tapping the IIoT to Produce Your Favorite Brew
By Jason Andersen
With greater visibility into the ins and outs of the supply chain and production processes, breweries will have the intelligence required to compete in today's increasingly unpredictable, consumer-driven marketplace.
- Predictions for the IoT
By Tom Rebbeck, Michele Mackenzie and Ahmed Ali
Investments in NB-IoT, LTE-M and new capabilities will prepare operators for an active 2018.
- Can the IoT Rekindle Consumer Love for Cable Operators?
By Cees Links
By digging into Internet of Things services, operators can increase their customer knowledge, leading them to ideas for new services.
- Top Five IIoT Predictions for 2018
By Sastry Malladi
FogHorn Systems' CTO shares his predictions for the Industrial IoT in the coming year, regarding momentum, security, OT-IT convergence, standards, and business value propelling adoption.
- The Road Ahead: Two IoT Security Predictions for 2018
By Marc Laliberte
Those in the Internet of Things space should pay attention to these concerns in the coming year.
- AGV IIoT Monitoring: Lean Six Sigma Monitoring
By John Hayes
Manufacturers can now concretize data and make it actionable, predictive and fundamentally useful.