- Finalists Unveiled for 12th Annual RFID Journal Awards
RFID Journal has announced the finalists for its 2018 awards. The winners will be revealed at this year's LIVE! event, being held in Orlando, Fla., on Apr. 10-12.
- LIVE! 2018 to Feature RFID Professional Institute Certification, Fast-Track Training Course
RFID Journal's 16th annual conference and exhibition will offer attendees the chance to become Institute-certified, and provide training in RFID deployment and applications development.
- General Motors, Boeing to Keynote at RFID Journal LIVE! 2018
RFID Journal's 16th annual event, being held in Orlando on Apr. 10-12, will feature an impressive lineup of new case studies exploring how to use RFID to create business value.
- Smart Label Solutions, Brazil's Mozaiko Sign RFID Partnership
The two companies have forged a commercial alliance aimed at distributing the latter's RFID and IoT solutions in the United States.
- Alien Technology Certifies RFID Distributor in Brazil
A pioneering partnership in the country with Taggen involves the sale of RFID readers, antennas and accessories, all approved and certified by Anatel.
- Mojix Merges With CXignited to Build Global Retail Solutions Presence
The newly combined entity will provide a wide array of RFID and Internet of Things solutions for retailers, brands and manufacturers.
- ABRFID Announces Winners of Its 2017 IoT RFID Awards
The first edition of the prize was handed out to companies in three vertical categories, as well as in the GS1 EPCglobal category. In addition, an award was given to an outstanding professional who has helped to develop Brazil's RFID ecosystem.
- ABRFID Award to Recognize Companies and Personality in Brazilian RFID Industry
The first edition of the prize will be given to companies in three vertical categories, as well as in the GS1 EPCglobal category, and as a tribute to a distinguished professional in the radio frequency identification sector.
- Brazilian Government's IoT Study Releases First Results
A recent report, titled "Internet of Things: An Action Plan for Brazil," cites five lessons from the project.
- RFID Professional Institute Teams With New Zealand Pathfinder Group to Offer Certification Exams
The agreement will expand certification testing to RFID practitioners in New Zealand.
- Defense and Aerospace Industry Leaders to Discuss RFID's Benefits at LIVE! 2017
RFID Journal's 15th annual event, being held on May. 9-11 in Phoenix, Ariz., will feature a defense and aerospace conference track including a DoD session panel.
- Leaders from Across All Major Industries to Attend LIVE! 2017
Business professionals from leading companies in every sector and from around the world will attend RFID Journal's annual conference and exhibition, to be held on May 9-11, in Phoenix, Ariz.
- Beacons Come to Market in Brazil
Bluetooth Low Energy technology, developed by Taggen in partnership with CPqD, is providing national support for the Internet of Things throughout the nation.
- New Study Examines Mass Adoption of IoT Technology
The report, based on interviews with 3,100 IT and business decision makers, explores the reasons why (and, in some cases, why not) the Internet of Things is being adopted by a range of businesses and organizations.
- Qorvo Releases Multi-protocol System-on-Chip for Secure Smart Homes
The new platform is designed to help users mitigate uncertainty surrounding future Internet of Things standards.