- Alien Technology Certifies RFID Distributor in Brazil
A pioneering partnership in the country with Taggen involves the sale of RFID readers, antennas and accessories, all approved and certified by Anatel.
- Mojix Merges With CXignited to Build Global Retail Solutions Presence
The newly combined entity will provide a wide array of RFID and Internet of Things solutions for retailers, brands and manufacturers.
- ABRFID Announces Winners of Its 2017 IoT RFID Awards
The first edition of the prize was handed out to companies in three vertical categories, as well as in the GS1 EPCglobal category. In addition, an award was given to an outstanding professional who has helped to develop Brazil's RFID ecosystem.
- ABRFID Award to Recognize Companies and Personality in Brazilian RFID Industry
The first edition of the prize will be given to companies in three vertical categories, as well as in the GS1 EPCglobal category, and as a tribute to a distinguished professional in the radio frequency identification sector.
- Brazilian Government's IoT Study Releases First Results
A recent report, titled "Internet of Things: An Action Plan for Brazil," cites five lessons from the project.
- RFID Professional Institute Teams With New Zealand Pathfinder Group to Offer Certification Exams
The agreement will expand certification testing to RFID practitioners in New Zealand.
- Defense and Aerospace Industry Leaders to Discuss RFID's Benefits at LIVE! 2017
RFID Journal's 15th annual event, being held on May. 9-11 in Phoenix, Ariz., will feature a defense and aerospace conference track including a DoD session panel.
- Leaders from Across All Major Industries to Attend LIVE! 2017
Business professionals from leading companies in every sector and from around the world will attend RFID Journal's annual conference and exhibition, to be held on May 9-11, in Phoenix, Ariz.
- Beacons Come to Market in Brazil
Bluetooth Low Energy technology, developed by Taggen in partnership with CPqD, is providing national support for the Internet of Things throughout the nation.
- New Study Examines Mass Adoption of IoT Technology
The report, based on interviews with 3,100 IT and business decision makers, explores the reasons why (and, in some cases, why not) the Internet of Things is being adopted by a range of businesses and organizations.
- Qorvo Releases Multi-protocol System-on-Chip for Secure Smart Homes
The new platform is designed to help users mitigate uncertainty surrounding future Internet of Things standards.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2017 to Host IEEE RFID 2017
The co-located technical conference will feature a special Smart Cities Mega-Challenge.
- RFID Journal Announces Acquisition by Emerald Expositions
RFID Journal LIVE!, as well as the company's regional and industry events and news website, will be strengthened by Emerald's resources.
- Zebra Buys Motorola Solutions' Enterprise Business
With the purchase of a major supplier of fixed and handheld RFID readers, Zebra will now be one of the world's largest providers of RFID hardware, including printers, encoders and readers, as well as software.