- How Glanbia Uses Asavie's Tech to Connect Fleets, Factories, Farmers and Retailers
An Irish manufacturer of nutritional supplement and dairy products uses Asavie's technology to add visibility to the beginning and end of its supply chain.
- Otto's Autonomous Semi-Truck Joins Growing Connected Truck Market
A great deal of ink is spilled on autonomous vehicle technology, but it's not the only innovation that fleet managers might one day use to boost driver safety and throughput.
- Massachusetts Oyster Farmer Putting IoT to Work
By employing a heat-sensing camera and attaching temperature sensors to shipments of live oysters, one aquaculturalist hopes to change how shellfish growers track their products.
- TrackerSense Assigns Eyes and Ears to Parcels
Offering single-use or reusable trackers, a U.K. startup has attracted several couriers and postal agencies during its first six months.
- RFID Professional Institute to Sponsor 10th Annual RFID Journal Awards—the Most Prestigious Awards Recognizing Industry Excellence
RFID Journal is now accepting submissions for next year's awards, which will be presented at LIVE! 2016, to be held in Orlando on May 3-5.
- IoT News Roundup
Forrester survey finds firms focused on IoT to boost customer service; Songdo "smart city" to host SparkLab IoT accelerator program; ETSI announces spec for embedded M2M modules.
- Zebra Technologies Says Beacons Mean Business
Bluetooth beacons have been used largely for consumer-facing deployments, but Zebra believes the business world should try the wireless technology on for size.