- Intel's Shahram Mehraban Explains IoT's Value to Manufacturing
Having completed a two-year pilot program that generated $9 million in cost savings, Intel and its partners want to bring the Internet of Things to your manufacturing facility, too.
- Deere-Hitachi Excavator Factory Improves Work-in-Progress
The company has deployed AeroScout RFID tags and exciters to identify when an excavator passes from one work station to the next, or is pulled off the assembly line.
- Iron Mine Uses RFID to Locate and Control Equipment
Precyse Technologies' Smart Agent active tags enable the mining company to know where its generators, welding equipment and mobile lighting are located, as well as switch the lighting on and off.
- Harvesting the IoT Down on the Farm
A panel discussion about the Internet of Things in agriculture reveals the ways in which farmers big and small are turning to technology to solve myriad production challenges.
- Enevo Sensors Monitor Trash, Recycling Bins for Optimized Collection
The four-year-old Finnish company provides a solution that tells municipalities and private collection companies how full their waste containers are.
- InfraMarker Adds GPS, Cloud Services to Manage Buried Assets
The company says the new edition of its RFID-enabled solution will bring underground assets into the Internet of Things.
- Zebra Launches Zatar 'Internet of Things' Service for RFID Readers, Networked Devices
The service lets users track the location and manage the operation of RFID readers, printers and other networked devices, via a cloud-based server.