- EVRYTHNG, Avery Dennison RBIS Join Consumer QR Code Data With EPC RFID
The Active Digital Identities solution enables brands and retailers to create a GS1-standard label that they can use via RFID, and that consumers can access with their QR-code-scanning smartphones.
- RFID Journal to Hold RFID in Retail and Apparel Event in New York City
The one-day conference, being held on Sept. 26, 2017, is designed to help retailers and brand owners learn how they can benefit from deploying RFID.
- Loewe Pilots Real-time Location System for Luxury Apparel, Accessories
The IoT solution from CXignited enables the Spanish fashion brand to automatically manage inventory, enabling associates to provide fast access to the latest collection of products.
- Avery Dennison Experience Center Aims to Encourage Innovation
The company's new I.Lab is intended to put RFID and other Internet of Things technologies in front of users and developers, while also serving as a source for creating new solutions based on their ideas and questions.
- Thomas Pink Piloting IoT System With RFID and Cameras to Manage Inventory, Traffic
The solution, from BT Global Services, enables the use of multiple technologies under the single Acuitas Digital Alliance store platform to manage the inventory of men's shirts, as well as the movement of customer and sales staff traffic around that merchandise.
- Mojix's New Reader Antenna, App and Blockchain Aim for Real-Time Visibility
Retailers and brands are piloting the TurboAntenna to capture the locations of tagged items in stores or stockrooms in real time, and the Retail Task Management App to enable store personnel to manage inventory and share tasks using their smartphone or tablet.
- Japanese Retailer Aeon Checks Out Checkpoint's RFID-enabled Robot
The company is switching to an RFID-based electronic article surveillance system, and is testing the robot's ability to track inventory to monitor the locations of goods at its flagship store.