- Kymeta Announces Commercial Availability of Mobile Internet Access Services
The company's IoT solution is designed for sectors that have traditionally had difficulty accessing reliable, affordable internet in the past: connected cars, renewable energy, commercial fishing, rail, bus and more.
- Alchemy IoT Launches With Seed Funding to Simplify Industrial Internet of Things Using Artificial Intelligence
The company has also introduced an industry framework designed to address the need for process, culture and technology within the highly technical world of the IoT and AI.
- InfluxData Announces Eclipse Foundation Membership, Helps Organizations Become Data-Driven With IoT Data Streams
The company has joined the organization's IoT Working Group, which provides industry best practices, deployment frameworks and standards to foster the success of Internet of Things projects.
- Five Key Trends Ahead in Retail Technology
Detego offers its predictions regarding personalization, chatbots, augmented reality, open platforms and the Internet of Things.
- Arundo Analytics Announces Latest Release of Industrial IoT Software Suite
The latest release includes feature and functionality upgrades in the company's Edge Agent, Composer and Fabric software products for advanced analytics and Industrial IoT enablement.
- Marvell Intro 802.11ax Wireless Portfolio
The feature set allows MU-MIMO and OFDMA uplinks and downlinks, as well as multi-gigabit connections, improved network efficiency and low latency.
- IoT News Roundup
Cisco survey finds divide between IoT value, trust ••• Gooee forms IoT lighting partnership with Stanpro Lighting Systems ••• MachNation predicts 81 percent revenue growth in 2018 for IoT edge platforms ••• Upstream Security receives Series A funding for cloud-based connected and autonomous car fleets ••• ForeScout Technologies integrates with IBM security solutions to fortify endpoint defenses, enforce compliance ••• Altizon, Novecom partner on Industrial IoT and Industry 4.0 solutions, expand APAC presence ••• Redpine Signals launches low-power wireless MCU, connectivity solutions for battery-operated IoT devices ••• Maxim Integrated Products offers wearables for preventive health and fitness applications.
- Independent Technologies Acquires Senet's Tank-Monitoring Solution
The company's WESROC division will expand the EnerTrac portfolio with a solution run on Senet's low-power wide-area network.
- RFID Moura Invests in Fostering Youth Interest in Technology
Concerned about the lack of high-level labor in developed markets such as the United States, the company seeks to attract the interest of young people.
- Totvs Presents RFID and IoT Solutions at New Showroom
At its new headquarters, the Brazilian firm presents radio frequency identification and Internet of Things systems for companies of any size.
- Latest NFC Specs Offer Interoperability to a Growing Market
The NFC Forum's 2017 Technical Specification offers new specs and modifications to existing ones intended to ensure legacy and future Near Field Communication technologies can interoperate as the number of NFC applications swells.
- IoT News Roundup
AT&T, Amazon Web Services collaborate on Internet of Things solutions ••• QMC Selects eleven-X as wireless network partner for smart water meter market ••• Industrial Internet Consortium, Robot Revolution Initiative Council announce IIoT liaison ••• Twenty-three billion IoT devices to live in connected spaces, says Frost & Sullivan ••• Lantronix launches wireless embedded IoT gateways ••• Avnet releases upgraded TPM V2.0 Pmod for IIoT security ••• TruTag Technologies, Sumitomo Corp. of Americas form global strategic partnership ••• Sentenai offers automated data engineering for IoT applications.
- Small Tamper-evident Beacon Aims to Prevent Product Theft and Fraud
Companies are purchasing Bluvision's new BEEKs Mini Tamper Proof Tag to protect their high-value assets or supplies, by detecting if someone breaks the beacon adhesive, and then receiving alerts based on that action.
- Altizon, A&E Engineering Partner on IIoT and Smart Manufacturing for Enterprise Clients
The partnership enables real-time data intelligence for manufacturing machines and processes.