- ServiceChannel Improves Facilities Maintenance via IoT-Fueled Asset Tagging
The solution provides visibility into managing assets, including warranty, history and equipment health details.
- IIoT Company Nexiot Launches Integration With Blockchain Technology
The firm's Digital Logistics solution enables smart contracts, bringing legal accountability to the supply chain.
- Finalists Unveiled for 12th Annual RFID Journal Awards
RFID Journal has announced the finalists for its 2018 awards. The winners will be revealed at this year's LIVE! event, being held in Orlando, Fla., on Apr. 10-12.
- Danelec Marine, NAPA Partner to Offer Cloud-Based Internet of Things Solution
The collaboration will remove the need for custom interfaces, the company reports, allowing wider access to performance data and analytics.
- IoT Solutions World Congress Seeks Best Projects of the Year for Testbeds
On Oct. 16-18, these experimental platforms will demonstrate solutions for the Industrial Internet of Things, as well as showcase collaboration between the IoT, blockchain and artificial intelligence; the best testbed will receive an award.
- VMware Extends Internet of Things Strategy With Edge-Computing Solutions
The company will collaborate with Axis Communications and Wipro Limited to address specific IoT use cases, such as smart surveillance and asset management.
- Irrigation for Corn, Rice and Other Crops Managed via IoT
Cellurar networks hosted by AT&T enables PrecisionKing's solution for managing alternate wetting and drying methods on rice fields, as well as technology from WaterBit, to track soil moisture levels in a variety of crops.
- Io-Tahoe to Offer Webinar On How to Make AI Production-Ready
The seminar will discuss the current state of artificial intelligence and suggest additional steps that the industry needs to take.
- Presto Engineering Provides High-Volume Wafer-Level Test for Maja Systems Wireless Data-Center Connectivity Solutions
The system is designed to solve the terabit wireless data transport problem, addressing data center, wireless, mmWave and optical transport applications.
- Merlin CSI Integrates Altizon IIoT Platform for Data Analytics and Machine Learning
The system consists of APIs and an SDK for product integration of analytics and machine learning into everyday manufacturing processes.
- Trustwave Report Shows Disparity Between IoT Adoption, Cybersecurity Readiness
A new study from Trustwave and Osterman Research reveals that adoption and security practices are misaligned.
- Synergy Develops RFID, IoT Technologies During Crisis Period in Brazil
The Brazilian company is launching innovative and international-class radio frequency identification equipment under its Identhis brand name.
- Silicon Labs Releases New Power-over-Ethernet Devices for Internet of Things Applications
The devices target IP cameras, wireless access points, IP phones and smart lighting.
- Kerlink, Semtech Test Geolocation Solution in Dense Urban Setting
An experiment in Mexico will demonstrate accuracy and quality of communication for Kerlink's commercial-grade offering.