- Qorvo Releases Multi-protocol System-on-Chip for Secure Smart Homes
The new platform is designed to help users mitigate uncertainty surrounding future Internet of Things standards.
- Cubit Empowers Users to Take Projects from Idea to Completion
The new consumer tool from Plott provides real-time dimensional data and guidance features, while removing complexity from the creative process.
- PNI Sensor Corp. Delivers PlacePod Smart Parking Solution for Municipal and Private Parking Management
Semtech is leveraging the PlacePod to provide real-time occupancy status of electric vehicle charging stations at corporate headquarters.
- Smartvue Named One of CRN's Internet of Things 50
The list recognizes organizations whose technologies are helping connect objects, computing devices, infrastructure, data storage and data analytics.
- Canon Releases Stepper for IoT, Artificial-Intelligence Manufacturing Markets
The company's new FPA-5550iZ2 i-line semiconductor lithography system is designed to provide high productivity and overlay accuracy.
- Connected Cars, Internet of Things Drive Automakers to Invest in Digital Modernization
Syntel's CEO says tomorrow's smarter, connected auto industry requires investments today.
- STMicroelectronics, Valencell Collaborate on Biometric Sensor Platform for Wearables, IoT
The scalable development kit integrates ST's SensorTile with Valencell's Benchmark biometric sensor system to accelerate smart wearable and IoT product development.
- IoT News Roundup
In-car Cleverness, Aeris expand global connectivity service for IoT automotive telematics; Airfi's Catalyst system streamlines connectivity for device OEMs; Semtech, Tata Communications launch LoRa technology center in India; ZigBee Alliance, Thread Group demonstrate ZigBee products running universal language; SoftServe boosts vehicle security with smart biometric authentication.
- 71 Percent of Enterprises Capturing Data for IoT; Security, ROI Concerns Remain High
According to 451 Research, enterprises expect to increase their Internet of Things investment by 33 percent during the next 12 months.
- CNET's CES Schedule of Programming, Events and News
At the consumer technology show, the news and reviews site will provide an editorial feature, original programming and real-time coverage.
- Local Motors, Stantec Launch Strategic Partnership to Deliver and Test Self-Driving Shuttles
The partnership will accelerate the worldwide implementation of connected automated vehicles.
- NASSCOM of India Signs Agreement With Georgia Tech to Drive Innovation in Internet of Things
The National Association of Software and Services Companies has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Georgia Institute of Technology to collaborate on advancing the IoT and fostering innovation through an IoT ecosystem.
- Qube to Release Smart LED Light Strips
The company will debut the new smart strips at the CES conference.
- Internet of Things Connected Devices to Triple by 2021
Juniper Research predicts that the number of connected IoT devices will reach more than 46 billion units.