- Cumulocity Announces IoT Platform Release 8.0
The new version of the company's Internet of Things platform simplifies the deployment of mass-customized IoT solutions for service providers, enterprises and OEMs in all market sectors.
- City Launches IoT Lab for Technology Innovation
IoT Lab-Fishers has signed on 50 members so far, with an opening date slated for this summer to begin Internet of Things-based research and development to serve manufacturing, farming and logistics.
- IOT News Roundup
Seebo, IBM collaborate to simplify IoT development; Embelin partners with Orange Business Services to offer IoT connectivity in Europe; Thales intros security solutions for IoT devices and data; VMware, VizExplorer announce partnership to provide integrated IoT solutions; Survey highlights importance of interoperability in the Internet of Things.
- Ayyeka to Display Industrial NB-IoT Ready Edge Device
The company will exhibit a narrowband version of its Wavelet edge device at next week's Mobile World Congress event.
- HappyOrNot to Showcase NB-IoT Technology at Mobile World Congress
The company will demonstrate the application of narrowband IoT technology in customer experience improvement at this year's event.
- Cassia Networks, World Wide Technology Partner for Greater Distribution of IoT Solutions
The partnership enables device manufacturers and solution providers to access Cassia Networks' enterprise solution, providing users with a way to build and deploy IoT systems.
- TrackNet Launches Tabs IoT Home and Family Monitoring Solution for Busy Families
The system combines a Wi-Fi and LoRa hub with Internet parental control and a broad range of sensor devices using long-range wireless technology with an easy-to-use mobile app to monitor child safety, home security and home health.
- Asavie, Dell Team Up to Enable Secure IoT Connectivity from Edge to Cloud
The Asavie PassBridge cloud-hosted platform delivers on-demand IoT services that manage and secure connectivity across diverse networks, at scale.
- IoT to Generate €21.5 Billion in Revenues for Security Solution Providers by 2022
Smart Insights' new report focuses on secure IoT opportunities in six market segments: smart home, consumer devices, automotive, smart cities, the Industrial Internet of Things and health care.
- New STMicroelectronics Boards Support Ultra-Low-Power LPWAN Evaluation for Long-Range IoT Connectivity
The B-L072Z-LRWAN1 Discovery kit and I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 are ready for distributors to order now.
- Canonical, openHAB Foundation, Azul Systems Offer Open Smart-Home Platform
Consumers can mix and match hardware and services from different brands.
- Cisco Sees RFID Maturity at the IoT's Core
The company's Brazilian branch sees identification via RFID tags being increasingly integrated with the Internet of Things.
- IoT News Roundup
Bridge Alliance, SoftBank Corp. extend M2M and IoT partnership; Inmarsat, Actility announce global LoRaWAN IoT network for business apps; Libelium adds industrial protocols to its IoT sensor platform; PTC expands IoT ecosystem with ThingWorx partners; B2X adds to IoT offerings, announces partnership with drone maker Zerotech; Tantiv4 intros IoT device to simplify household tasks; Hazelcast releases distributed data-processing engine.
- CNH Industrial Selects DroneDeploy for Drone System Targeting Agricultural Customers
The North American distribution agreement offers an economical path for growers to act upon drone data.