- Asavie, MultiTech Partner to Secure LoRa IoT Connectivity from Edge to Cloud
Asavie's PassBridge connectivity platform integrates with MultiTech's MultiConnect conduit gateway to secure LPWA communications.
- Cumulocity Partners With NTT Communications Corp. to Offer IoT Solutions in Japan
The partnership leverages NTT Com's global network, cloud and data centers with Cumulocity's Internet of Things application-enablement platform.
- Industrial Internet Consortium Members Exhibit at Hannover Messe 2017
The organization will have a large presence at this week's Hannover Messe 2017 trade fair.
- Sierra Monitor Corp. Launches Cloud-Connected Network Discovery and Management Appliance for Facility Automation
The BACnet Explorer NG appliance enhances device and network commissioning and integration for installers and system integrators.
- IoT News Roundup
Actility raises $75 million of new capital to accelerate Industrial IoT solutions; Nedap, Huawei sign agreement to develop smart parking-management system; Companies lagging in Industrial IoT readiness, research indicates; Webinars to help attendees understand value of the Internet of Things; Kerlink provides IoT Challenge winners with indoor base stations; DroneDeploy announces drone-mapping system for agriculture.
- Defense and Aerospace Industry Leaders to Discuss RFID's Benefits at LIVE! 2017
RFID Journal's 15th annual event, being held on May. 9-11 in Phoenix, Ariz., will feature a defense and aerospace conference track including a DoD session panel.
- Survey Shows Most Organizations Cannot Manage All IoT Devices on Their Networks
Lieberman Software's research reveals a concern among IT professionals about the security of their Internet of Things devices.
- Industrial Internet Consortium Announces Testbed Expansion
According to the group, the TSN Testbed received top ranking in the Testbed Showcase at last month's IIC Member Meeting in Virginia.
- Xompass Releases SaaS Internet of Things App on Microsoft AppSource
The company has announced the availability of its Field Intelligence as a Service app.
- Study Forecasts 350 Percent Rise in IoT in Retail by 2021
According to a Juniper Research study, this growth is being fueled by RFID and Bluetooth Low Energy beacons, which are becoming lower in cost and more prevalent in stores, and which can now be leveraged for better analytics, customer experience and supply chain improvements.
- IoT News Roundup
Kyocera launches IoT service in Japan in partnership with Sigfox; MCoreLab intros suite of cloud server software for Internet of Things; AT&T, Maxwell Air Force Base pilot IoT-connected smart base; AT&T Partner Exchange allows solution providers to tap into the IoT; Ingenu RPMA adds IoT connectivity to maritime vessel monitoring; eInfochips offers services for IoT and IIoT solution development; ATID, Smart Res partner on IoT offerings; Insights Success cites Icon Labs as fast-growing IoT firm.
- Leaders from Across All Major Industries to Attend LIVE! 2017
Business professionals from leading companies in every sector and from around the world will attend RFID Journal's annual conference and exhibition, to be held on May 9-11, in Phoenix, Ariz.
- Top Trends at Embedded World 2017
This year's event, held in Nuremberg, Germany, revealed new and continued trends in the application of embedded devices in the industry.
- IoT Sensor Solution Identifies Equipment Failures Before They Happen
Equipment manufacturers and users have begun utilizing a wireless system from ServiceMax that employs RFID and other technology to capture sensor data about a piece of equipment, and to identify problems as soon as a change in performance is detected.