- Saving Water With Smart Management and Efficient Systems in Spain
Libelium's case study about the iWesla Internet of Things-based project is available to download from RFID Journal's white paper library.
- Identiv Announces Smart Temperature Sensor Solution for Internet of Things
The uTrust Sense Temperature Tracker is a low-cost, portable, powered smart sensor that tracks and stores temperature readings.
- IoT News Roundup
Mobile browser for Internet of Things launches at art gallery exhibit ••• IDC report on IoT analytics and information-management technology provides guidance for senior executives ••• Honeywell, Aereon to leverage Industrial IoT for oil and gas ••• Digi International acquires SMART Temps ••• Enfucell SoftBattery powers Identiv's smart temperature sensor solution for IoT ••• Transcends releases RIFIDI 3.6 for IoT; PMRS deploys RIFIDI Edge Server for tag detection.
- SmartMesh IP Wireless Mesh Networks Expand to Address Industrial IoT Networks With Thousands of Nodes
New capabilities include the SmartMesh VManager networking software and Blink mode.
- Commerce Reports Recognizes Case for Federal Coordination on Internet of Things
The report should signal to Congress the need for a national strategy.
- Semtech to Present LoRa Technology for IoT in Live Webcast With Keysight Technologies
The webcast will focus on how Semtech's LoRa Technology is deployed and tested for LPWANs and smart, data-driven IoT applications.
- Honeywell, Aereon to Leverage Industrial Internet of Things for Oil and Gas
The companies will collaborate on solutions to help industrial customers boost the safety, efficiency and reliability of their operations.
- People Power to Join China Mobile's Digital Home Cooperation Alliance to Strategically Advance Smart-Home Efforts
The Alliance enhances market solutions with new technologies that enable smart-home offerings through unified protocols and improved, intelligent services.
- Mojix's New Reader Antenna, App and Blockchain Aim for Real-Time Visibility
Retailers and brands are piloting the TurboAntenna to capture the locations of tagged items in stores or stockrooms in real time, and the Retail Task Management App to enable store personnel to manage inventory and share tasks using their smartphone or tablet.
- IoT News Roundup
One2Touch NFC platform provides continuous communications capabilities ••• Bosch showcases sensor solutions for connected mobility, Industry 4.0, logistics ••• Gemalto launches LTE Cat. M1 wireless module for IoT ••• Telink Semiconductor's RF system-on-chip passes ZigBee 3.0 certification tests ••• Senet, STMicroelectronics, myDevices demo LPWAN technology ••• Imec works with City of Antwerp, Flanders to establish smart-city Living Lab ••• Gooee partners with Lumicenter on IoT lighting products.
- U.S. Senators Re-introduce 'Developing Innovation and Growing the Internet of Things Act'
The bipartisan DIGIT Act puts the United States on track to become a global IoT leader.
- Infographic: The Industrial IoT—A Timeline of Revolutionary Technology
A new infographic from Kepware examines the history of the Industrial Internet of Things.
- Bristol Airport Adopts BlipTrack Passenger-Flow Technology
The system enables the airport to streamline operations and boost the traveler experience.
- SAP Introduces Jump-Start Enablement Program for SAP Leonardo IoT Portfolio
Promotional pricing and consultative services will help customers adopt successful IoT strategies.