- Ayla Networks Announces IoT Platform Updates for Manufacturers, Adds Amazon Alexa Integration
The platform makes it easier and more convenient for manufacturers to manage their IoT products. Manufacturers with products connected to the Ayla IoT cloud can connect and configure Alexa voice control almost instantly.
- IoT News Roundup
ZigBee Alliance creates universal language for Internet of Things; Gobot releases new version of its open-source robotics and IoT framework; Canon intros stepper for Internet of Things and artificial intelligence manufacturing markets; Fibocom unveils thin IoT module with global 3G/2G fallback; Semtech LoRa technology enables nationwide LPWAN in Canada; Everest Group study gives HCL high marks for IoT services.
- Qorvo Releases Multi-protocol System-on-Chip for Secure Smart Homes
The new platform is designed to help users mitigate uncertainty surrounding future Internet of Things standards.
- Cubit Empowers Users to Take Projects from Idea to Completion
The new consumer tool from Plott provides real-time dimensional data and guidance features, while removing complexity from the creative process.
- PNI Sensor Corp. Delivers PlacePod Smart Parking Solution for Municipal and Private Parking Management
Semtech is leveraging the PlacePod to provide real-time occupancy status of electric vehicle charging stations at corporate headquarters.
- Smartvue Named One of CRN's Internet of Things 50
The list recognizes organizations whose technologies are helping connect objects, computing devices, infrastructure, data storage and data analytics.
- Canon Releases Stepper for IoT, Artificial-Intelligence Manufacturing Markets
The company's new FPA-5550iZ2 i-line semiconductor lithography system is designed to provide high productivity and overlay accuracy.
- Connected Cars, Internet of Things Drive Automakers to Invest in Digital Modernization
Syntel's CEO says tomorrow's smarter, connected auto industry requires investments today.
- STMicroelectronics, Valencell Collaborate on Biometric Sensor Platform for Wearables, IoT
The scalable development kit integrates ST's SensorTile with Valencell's Benchmark biometric sensor system to accelerate smart wearable and IoT product development.
- IoT News Roundup
In-car Cleverness, Aeris expand global connectivity service for IoT automotive telematics; Airfi's Catalyst system streamlines connectivity for device OEMs; Semtech, Tata Communications launch LoRa technology center in India; ZigBee Alliance, Thread Group demonstrate ZigBee products running universal language; SoftServe boosts vehicle security with smart biometric authentication.
- 71 Percent of Enterprises Capturing Data for IoT; Security, ROI Concerns Remain High
According to 451 Research, enterprises expect to increase their Internet of Things investment by 33 percent during the next 12 months.
- CNET's CES Schedule of Programming, Events and News
At the consumer technology show, the news and reviews site will provide an editorial feature, original programming and real-time coverage.
- Local Motors, Stantec Launch Strategic Partnership to Deliver and Test Self-Driving Shuttles
The partnership will accelerate the worldwide implementation of connected automated vehicles.
- NASSCOM of India Signs Agreement With Georgia Tech to Drive Innovation in Internet of Things
The National Association of Software and Services Companies has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Georgia Institute of Technology to collaborate on advancing the IoT and fostering innovation through an IoT ecosystem.