- C3 IoT Closes New Financing at $1.4 Billion Valuation
The funds will be used to fuel the company's growth by expanding its product footprint and customer service capacity globally.
- IoT Agricultural Specialist Helps Australian Nursery Become More Profitable
Cameron's Nursery personnel report improved error detection and crop yields thanks to a solution from Agnov8 that uses Libelium's wireless sensors.
- Most Retailers Globally Indicate IoT Plans, Including RFID
Zebra Technologies' "Retail Vision Study" finds that in four years, the majority of the 1,700 companies surveyed expect to be using RFID and other technologies to boost inventory accuracy and enhance customer service.
- Big Data, IoT Poised to Address Water Infrastructure Gap
At the root of this change is the mounting financial pressure that is forcing water utilities and municipalities to do more with less.
- Seminar Discusses IoT in Agribusiness
An event organized by CPqD and the Brazilian Internet of Things Forum will take place on Mar 15 in Campinas.
- Actility's Debuts ThingPark X IoT Data-Mediation Platform
The first deployment will see RS components combining LoRaWAN sensors with ThingPark X data connectors and IBM's Watson IoT platform and IBM Maximo Asset Management to enable predictive maintenance and process optimization at the company's Nuneaton warehouse.
- Cambridge Consultants Brings Smart Dust Vision Closer to Reality
The company has announced a low-cost IoT network.
- Beacons Bring Little India History to Singapore Visitors and Residents
The National Heritage Board is piloting a system that enables visitors to learn about the attractions around them as they walk along the BLE-enabled Little India Heritage Trail.
- IoT News Roundup
People Power announces home-security solution with bot-enabled AI, hacker-resistant gateway; Sengled LED bulbs connect to IoT via Silicon Labs ZigBee technology; STMicroelectronics, Sigfox offer IoT security to industrial, consumer device makers; CLX Communications provides global cellular IoT connectivity for Top Fuel; Aurora Lighting to unveil new smart IoT lighting platform; Asavie launches industrial IoT accelerator kit with Dell, EpiSensor; Libelium presents IoT solutions for environment care in green cities, flood prevention, security, golf courses.
- TEKTELIC Communications, Actility Offer Carrier-Grade LPWAN Solution for North American IoT Market
The combination of these two solutions creates a differentiated end-to-end platform that provides benefits to network operators, including day-one scalability, carrier grade resiliency and rapid deployment, reducing the time required to onboard vertical IoT applications.
- Gooee, Lumicenter Lighting Bring IoT Platform to Brazil
The two companies are partnering on an intelligent lightning solution powered by the Internet of Things.
- Carrier Collaborates With AT&T on Digital Service Offering
The companies have announced the addition of AT&T wireless connectivity on commercial HVAC equipment with Carrier SMART Service, a remote connectivity and advanced analytics solution.
- RFID-enabled Fuel-Monitoring System Connects to the Internet of Things
Customers in multiple countries report improved fuel accountability after adopting the solution.
- 1oT Launching Global Self-Service-Based Connectivity Platform
The company is introducing the platform at Mobile World Congress 2017