- Infiswift Launches IoT-Optimized Platform for Industrial Enterprises
The patent-pending technology routes data more than 600 times faster than average human reaction time.
- Electric Imp IoT Platform Earns UL 2900-2-2 Cybersecurity Certification
The company's customers can now reduce the time and effort required to certify its products.
- Cisco, Samsung, Cloudera-Cerner Partnership Receive IoT Awards
The awards were presented by Ovum's president and managing director, Aneil Rakity, following the company's IoT Futures conference in Santa Clara, Calif.
- Netemera Launches Nationwide IoT LoRaWAN Network in Poland With Kerlink's Solutions
Netemera will own and operate the network, allowing Polish companies to design and deploy connected devices for smart applications like water and electricity metering, air-quality monitoring, fleet management, parking, lighting and asset tracking.
- Yonomi Launches New Platform to Help Device Manufacturers Efficiently Connect Products to the Cloud
Yonomi Thin Cloud offers flexibility, with the option of purchasing the source code or deploying it as a platform-as-a-service with continuous updates, enhancements, management and monitoring.
- IoTium Offers Secure, Scalable, Network Infrastructure for Industrial IoT
The solution securely connects legacy onsite systems in mission-critical environments to accelerate the deployment of Industry 4.0 at scale.
- IoT News Roundup
InfluxData offers IoT monitoring with visualization features ••• Ingenu, Leverege partner to provide integrated development platform for RPMA ••• VMware unveils IoT management solution ••• DroneDeploy, DJI partner on drone-mapping solution for construction ••• IoT-Ready Alliance to establish industry standard for IoT sensor installation in LED lighting fixtures ••• SURE Universal intros remote control for IoT devices ••• Comark Instruments launches IoT-based food-safety monitoring system ••• People Power closes Series B-1 funding from Innogy, Origin to support smart-home solutions for utilities, service providers.
- HID Global Releases IoT Solutions for Asset Management, Equipment Monitoring
The company has added item management to its HID Location Services, and has launched its new HID Condition Monitoring Services that analyze equipment performance and health.
- Inmarsat, Actility Deploy City-wide Internet of Things Network in Kigali to Support Smart-City Initiative
The LoRaWAN infrastructure will enable the development of innovative IoT applications for Smart Africa's flagship smart-city project in Rwanda.
- Nokia Bell Labs, Jasna Rok Announce Partnership to Design Sentient Wearables
The garments will act as a smart fashionable augmented skin, enveloping wearers with an intimate and expanded perception of their health, emotions and thoughts, as well as individuals, things, the world and other communicating clothing.
- Taoglas Powers Lighthouse IoT Interactive Assistant
The solution utilizes Taoglas' FXP830 Freedom antenna to provide the performance it requires, in a form factor that works with Lighthouse's design.
- Energy Conservation & Supply Rebrands as ECS Global
The company has expanded its IoT solution offerings and has launched a new website.
- Libelium's MySignals eHealth IoT Platform Helps to Reduce Maternal Deaths
The system includes 15 sensors to monitor up to 20 biometric parameters, such as pulse, breath rate, oxygen in blood, electrocardiogram signals, blood pressure, muscle electromyography signals, glucose levels, galvanic skin response, lung capacity, snore waves, patient position, airflow and body scale parameters.
- Scrutinise Research and Analysis Report Finds Immediate Action Necessary to Avert Potential Catastrophic Fallout from IoT Security Breaches
According to the report, urgent action is needed to address security concerns in the "Wild West" Internet of Things.