- IGEL Upgrades Universal Desktop UD5 and UD6 Thin Clients, Adds Support for Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
IT organizations can leverage the software to simplify the management of IoT-connected devices.
- RFID Journal LIVE! IoT News Roundup
Tyco Retail Solutions offers IoT-enabled RFID inventory-visibility systems; SDG Systems announces data-collection middleware, partners with Swiftsure Group on IoT-based reader solution; Identiv intros temperature-datalogging solution for cold-chain management; Smartrac showcases solutions for smart Internet of Things; R.R. Donnelley & Sons reveals RFID solutions powered by printed electronics; NXP Semiconductors creates RAIN RFID solutions for inventory management, smart cities.
- Drayson Technologies Partners With Greentomatocars to Help Map London's Air Pollution
The companies have partnered to create a mobile Internet of Things sensor network that will help build a hyper-local map of air pollution in London.
- Lighting-Control Solution Enables Manufacturers to Sell IoT Systems
The "Powered By Cortet" partnership program enables lamp and luminaire OEMs to provide a range of local and IoT-connected control systems, integrated solutions and lighting accessories to their clients and customers.
- UNICOM Global Announces Universal Gateway
The management dashboard is designed to provide real-time insights into operational business performance.
- LPWAN Provider Actility Acquires Geolocation System Specialist Abeeway
By combining Abeeway's location software and products with Actility's ThingPark platform, the acquisition will give Actility a portfolio of IoT location services to support service providers and IoT solution vendors across a range of industry sectors.
- Identiv to Present Portfolio of Intelligent Transponder Solutions for the Internet of Things at RFID Journal Live! 2017
Identiv is also set to unveil the next generation of its uTrust Sense Temperature Tracker during the event, and has been named a finalist in the 11th Annual RFID Journal Awards.
- Infiswift Develops Internet of Things Solutions in China With United Electronics Co.
The partnership relies on Infiswift's platform as a foundation for IoT solutions to be sold and integrated by UEC.
- IOT News Roundup
SMIITY implemented in Madeira in partnership with Turismo da Madeira; Mocana introduces IoT security developer kit for Raspberry Pi to ease integration with secure cryptoprocessors; Micron, Microsoft announce collaboration to improve Internet of Things security; Parker Hannifin unveils Industrial IoT platform as part of its digital transformation strategy; 1oT expands cellular connectivity service to more than 150 countries worldwide; STMicroelectronics intros cloud-connectable kit for IoT device development; H&D Wireless, Zuite Business Consulting partner on RTLS indoor positioning of returnable transport packages.
- Icon Labs Partners With Infineon to Provide PKI Management Solution for OPTIGA TPM
The joint solution provides automated certificate injection in factories and enables OEMs to develop and deploy secured, embedded connected devices with relative ease
- Avery Dennison Experience Center Aims to Encourage Innovation
The company's new I.Lab is intended to put RFID and other Internet of Things technologies in front of users and developers, while also serving as a source for creating new solutions based on their ideas and questions.
- Cisco Introduces Automated Mobility-Management Platform
An extension of Cisco Jasper's IoT platform enables enterprises to automate the connectivity and management of corporate mobile devices, in addition to IoT devices.
- Beecham Research, IoT Global Network Launch Independent Analyst-Driven Tool to Help Enterprises Navigate IoT Platform Landscape
The aim of the new navigation tool is to help accelerate IoT market growth by assisting adopters in making informed decisions about which platforms are most likely to meet their requirements at any particular time.
- Industrial Internet Consortium Members Announce Support for IIoT Security Demo
The IIC and Plattform Industrie 4.0 have announced a joint demonstration at Hannover Messe to highlight Industrial Internet security, interoperability and collaboration.