- IOT News Roundup
SMIITY implemented in Madeira in partnership with Turismo da Madeira; Mocana introduces IoT security developer kit for Raspberry Pi to ease integration with secure cryptoprocessors; Micron, Microsoft announce collaboration to improve Internet of Things security; Parker Hannifin unveils Industrial IoT platform as part of its digital transformation strategy; 1oT expands cellular connectivity service to more than 150 countries worldwide; STMicroelectronics intros cloud-connectable kit for IoT device development; H&D Wireless, Zuite Business Consulting partner on RTLS indoor positioning of returnable transport packages.
- Icon Labs Partners With Infineon to Provide PKI Management Solution for OPTIGA TPM
The joint solution provides automated certificate injection in factories and enables OEMs to develop and deploy secured, embedded connected devices with relative ease
- Avery Dennison Experience Center Aims to Encourage Innovation
The company's new I.Lab is intended to put RFID and other Internet of Things technologies in front of users and developers, while also serving as a source for creating new solutions based on their ideas and questions.
- Cisco Introduces Automated Mobility-Management Platform
An extension of Cisco Jasper's IoT platform enables enterprises to automate the connectivity and management of corporate mobile devices, in addition to IoT devices.
- Beecham Research, IoT Global Network Launch Independent Analyst-Driven Tool to Help Enterprises Navigate IoT Platform Landscape
The aim of the new navigation tool is to help accelerate IoT market growth by assisting adopters in making informed decisions about which platforms are most likely to meet their requirements at any particular time.
- Industrial Internet Consortium Members Announce Support for IIoT Security Demo
The IIC and Plattform Industrie 4.0 have announced a joint demonstration at Hannover Messe to highlight Industrial Internet security, interoperability and collaboration.
- Infiswift Develops Internet of Things Solutions With United Electronics Co.
The IoT and IT providers have formed an exclusive partnership to service the energy, agriculture, water and manufacturing sectors in China with fully integrated IoT solutions.
- IoT News Roundup
Cisco's Connected Factory for Industry 4.0; HARMAN, IBM Watson Internet of Things intro cognitive rooms that bring connected experiences to consumers; Blockchain, IoT Consortium progresses toward ecosystem protocol; Opto 22 joins EdgeX Foundry, solidifies support for open IoT edge solutions; Agenda released for IoT Slam Live Internet of Things conference; COMPUTEX 2017 to showcase IoT innovations.
- State of Illinois to Build Digital-Ready Workforce
A partnership with the IoT Talent Consortium will offer data science training to Illinois workers and learners, with cybersecurity training next in the pipeline.
- Siemens Firmware Connects RFID to MindSphere Cloud-based IoT Operating System
The company's Simatic RF600 RFID system now supports the OPC UA open interface.
- Asavie, MultiTech Partner to Secure LoRa IoT Connectivity from Edge to Cloud
Asavie's PassBridge connectivity platform integrates with MultiTech's MultiConnect conduit gateway to secure LPWA communications.
- Cumulocity Partners With NTT Communications Corp. to Offer IoT Solutions in Japan
The partnership leverages NTT Com's global network, cloud and data centers with Cumulocity's Internet of Things application-enablement platform.
- Industrial Internet Consortium Members Exhibit at Hannover Messe 2017
The organization will have a large presence at this week's Hannover Messe 2017 trade fair.
- Sierra Monitor Corp. Launches Cloud-Connected Network Discovery and Management Appliance for Facility Automation
The BACnet Explorer NG appliance enhances device and network commissioning and integration for installers and system integrators.