- Nokia Bell Labs, Jasna Rok Announce Partnership to Design Sentient Wearables
The garments will act as a smart fashionable augmented skin, enveloping wearers with an intimate and expanded perception of their health, emotions and thoughts, as well as individuals, things, the world and other communicating clothing.
- Taoglas Powers Lighthouse IoT Interactive Assistant
The solution utilizes Taoglas' FXP830 Freedom antenna to provide the performance it requires, in a form factor that works with Lighthouse's design.
- Energy Conservation & Supply Rebrands as ECS Global
The company has expanded its IoT solution offerings and has launched a new website.
- Libelium's MySignals eHealth IoT Platform Helps to Reduce Maternal Deaths
The system includes 15 sensors to monitor up to 20 biometric parameters, such as pulse, breath rate, oxygen in blood, electrocardiogram signals, blood pressure, muscle electromyography signals, glucose levels, galvanic skin response, lung capacity, snore waves, patient position, airflow and body scale parameters.
- Scrutinise Research and Analysis Report Finds Immediate Action Necessary to Avert Potential Catastrophic Fallout from IoT Security Breaches
According to the report, urgent action is needed to address security concerns in the "Wild West" Internet of Things.
- IGEL Upgrades Universal Desktop UD5 and UD6 Thin Clients, Adds Support for Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
IT organizations can leverage the software to simplify the management of IoT-connected devices.
- RFID Journal LIVE! IoT News Roundup
Tyco Retail Solutions offers IoT-enabled RFID inventory-visibility systems; SDG Systems announces data-collection middleware, partners with Swiftsure Group on IoT-based reader solution; Identiv intros temperature-datalogging solution for cold-chain management; Smartrac showcases solutions for smart Internet of Things; R.R. Donnelley & Sons reveals RFID solutions powered by printed electronics; NXP Semiconductors creates RAIN RFID solutions for inventory management, smart cities.
- Drayson Technologies Partners With Greentomatocars to Help Map London's Air Pollution
The companies have partnered to create a mobile Internet of Things sensor network that will help build a hyper-local map of air pollution in London.
- Lighting-Control Solution Enables Manufacturers to Sell IoT Systems
The "Powered By Cortet" partnership program enables lamp and luminaire OEMs to provide a range of local and IoT-connected control systems, integrated solutions and lighting accessories to their clients and customers.
- UNICOM Global Announces Universal Gateway
The management dashboard is designed to provide real-time insights into operational business performance.
- LPWAN Provider Actility Acquires Geolocation System Specialist Abeeway
By combining Abeeway's location software and products with Actility's ThingPark platform, the acquisition will give Actility a portfolio of IoT location services to support service providers and IoT solution vendors across a range of industry sectors.
- Identiv to Present Portfolio of Intelligent Transponder Solutions for the Internet of Things at RFID Journal Live! 2017
Identiv is also set to unveil the next generation of its uTrust Sense Temperature Tracker during the event, and has been named a finalist in the 11th Annual RFID Journal Awards.
- Infiswift Develops Internet of Things Solutions in China With United Electronics Co.
The partnership relies on Infiswift's platform as a foundation for IoT solutions to be sold and integrated by UEC.
- IOT News Roundup
SMIITY implemented in Madeira in partnership with Turismo da Madeira; Mocana introduces IoT security developer kit for Raspberry Pi to ease integration with secure cryptoprocessors; Micron, Microsoft announce collaboration to improve Internet of Things security; Parker Hannifin unveils Industrial IoT platform as part of its digital transformation strategy; 1oT expands cellular connectivity service to more than 150 countries worldwide; STMicroelectronics intros cloud-connectable kit for IoT device development; H&D Wireless, Zuite Business Consulting partner on RTLS indoor positioning of returnable transport packages.