- Bristol Airport Adopts BlipTrack Passenger-Flow Technology
The system enables the airport to streamline operations and boost the traveler experience.
- SAP Introduces Jump-Start Enablement Program for SAP Leonardo IoT Portfolio
Promotional pricing and consultative services will help customers adopt successful IoT strategies.
- Qorvo, Ubisys Partner to Develop IoTivity Platform on Multi-stack Chip
The solution allows devices to communicate by integrating a ZigBee 3.0 and Green Power-based smart-home network within the OCF IoTivity framework.
- TrackR Partners With Brocade, GeoZilla to Improve Tracking of Assets, Personal Items
The Brocade collaboration will enable end users to monitor high-value assets in real time, while the GeoZilla agreement will make it easier for families to manage their belongings.
- OTA Calls IoT Cyberattacks 'Shot Across the Bow'
The coalition has released new connected device developer requirements for the Internet of Things.
- Bttn Launches Connected Hardware Button for U.S. Mass Markets
The device combines APIs, a cloud-based management and configuration toolset, and IoT connectivity technology from Sigfox.
- Ayla Networks Announces IoT Platform Updates for Manufacturers, Adds Amazon Alexa Integration
The platform makes it easier and more convenient for manufacturers to manage their IoT products. Manufacturers with products connected to the Ayla IoT cloud can connect and configure Alexa voice control almost instantly.
- IoT News Roundup
ZigBee Alliance creates universal language for Internet of Things; Gobot releases new version of its open-source robotics and IoT framework; Canon intros stepper for Internet of Things and artificial intelligence manufacturing markets; Fibocom unveils thin IoT module with global 3G/2G fallback; Semtech LoRa technology enables nationwide LPWAN in Canada; Everest Group study gives HCL high marks for IoT services.
- Qorvo Releases Multi-protocol System-on-Chip for Secure Smart Homes
The new platform is designed to help users mitigate uncertainty surrounding future Internet of Things standards.
- Cubit Empowers Users to Take Projects from Idea to Completion
The new consumer tool from Plott provides real-time dimensional data and guidance features, while removing complexity from the creative process.
- PNI Sensor Corp. Delivers PlacePod Smart Parking Solution for Municipal and Private Parking Management
Semtech is leveraging the PlacePod to provide real-time occupancy status of electric vehicle charging stations at corporate headquarters.
- Smartvue Named One of CRN's Internet of Things 50
The list recognizes organizations whose technologies are helping connect objects, computing devices, infrastructure, data storage and data analytics.
- Canon Releases Stepper for IoT, Artificial-Intelligence Manufacturing Markets
The company's new FPA-5550iZ2 i-line semiconductor lithography system is designed to provide high productivity and overlay accuracy.
- Connected Cars, Internet of Things Drive Automakers to Invest in Digital Modernization
Syntel's CEO says tomorrow's smarter, connected auto industry requires investments today.