- RFID Moura Invests in Fostering Youth Interest in Technology
Concerned about the lack of high-level labor in developed markets such as the United States, the company seeks to attract the interest of young people.
- Totvs Presents RFID and IoT Solutions at New Showroom
At its new headquarters, the Brazilian firm presents radio frequency identification and Internet of Things systems for companies of any size.
- Latest NFC Specs Offer Interoperability to a Growing Market
The NFC Forum's 2017 Technical Specification offers new specs and modifications to existing ones intended to ensure legacy and future Near Field Communication technologies can interoperate as the number of NFC applications swells.
- IoT News Roundup
AT&T, Amazon Web Services collaborate on Internet of Things solutions ••• QMC Selects eleven-X as wireless network partner for smart water meter market ••• Industrial Internet Consortium, Robot Revolution Initiative Council announce IIoT liaison ••• Twenty-three billion IoT devices to live in connected spaces, says Frost & Sullivan ••• Lantronix launches wireless embedded IoT gateways ••• Avnet releases upgraded TPM V2.0 Pmod for IIoT security ••• TruTag Technologies, Sumitomo Corp. of Americas form global strategic partnership ••• Sentenai offers automated data engineering for IoT applications.
- Small Tamper-evident Beacon Aims to Prevent Product Theft and Fraud
Companies are purchasing Bluvision's new BEEKs Mini Tamper Proof Tag to protect their high-value assets or supplies, by detecting if someone breaks the beacon adhesive, and then receiving alerts based on that action.
- Altizon, A&E Engineering Partner on IIoT and Smart Manufacturing for Enterprise Clients
The partnership enables real-time data intelligence for manufacturing machines and processes.
- Comment Period Opens for FCC's 3.5 GHz Rule Overhaul
The CommLaw Group warns: "Don't let them take away your spectrum."
- Identiv, DTC Expand Global Distribution of Smart-Card Readers and Credentials
The companies will bring Identiv's portfolio of secure smart-card reader technology and credentials, including IoT systems, to the Middle East.
- Alien Technology Certifies RFID Distributor in Brazil
A pioneering partnership in the country with Taggen involves the sale of RFID readers, antennas and accessories, all approved and certified by Anatel.
- IoT News Roundup
Citelum, Cisco collaborate on lighting improvement, smart-city platform in New Mexico ••• Wellington City Council selects Telensa for smart street light management system ••• Connectivity challenges threaten to derail logistics sector's IoT efforts, says Immarsat ••• Kerlink, Libatel partner to deploy IoT network for smart agriculture in Lebanon ••• Amplia teams up with Sigfox to boost merchandise tracking.
- Cybertrust Japan Selects Rambus IoT Security Service
The company will provide a multi-platform solution that will cover all aspects of secure IoT device connectivity and lifecycle management.
- Security at the Core of Cisco's IoT Initiatives
Executives at the company's subsidiary in Brazil stress the importance of its Kinetic platform for processing Internet of Things data.
- New York Builder Brings Safety With Visibility via RFID
An active RFID system, provided by Triax Technologies, enables Lettire Construction Corp. to track the locations of 140 workers on its site at any given time, to ensure that they are authorized to be there, are not in harm's way and are working where they should be.
- Kerlink Supports Nationwide IoT Network Rollout in New Zealand
Several agriculture partners have already put the system to work.