- Icon Labs Announces Certificate Authority Solution for Internet of Things Manufacturers
The company's Floodgate Certificate Authority provides certificate management for businesses implementing their own certificate-based authentication using public key infrastructure.
- Laird Unveils New Multi-Interface Platform for Low-Power, Long-Range IoT Deployments
The company has announced the release of its new Enterprise Internet of Things gateway.
- Imagination, Intercede Demonstrate Trust Continuum's Ability to Secure the IoT
The joint initiative addresses consumer security risk driven by today's on-demand economy.
- IoT News Roundup
Online Trust Alliance releases report regarding shared responsibility and the IoT; Coresystems intros software platform to provide real-time customer service for the IoT; STMicroelectronics offers cloud-compatible Wi-Fi module for IoT, M2M applications; Fujitsu, Enmo Technologies collaborate on technology for Fujitsu IoT devices; Opto 22 accepted into IBM Watson IoT partner ecosystem; mPrest, New York Power Authority deploy software to ensure reliability of statewide critical power infrastructure; NXP, Canonical to demo IoT gateways at Embedded World; CEL unveils article for IoT design engineers.
- MapR Extends Convergence to IoT Edge
The MapR Edge platform addresses the need to capture, process and analyze data generated by Internet of Things devices close to the source.
- Lantronix Announces Embedded IoT Gateway and Wired Device Server Module
The xPico 200 series will offer security, networking intelligence and pre-integration with Lantronix's MACH10 management software platform, while the xPico 110 module will allow OEMs to add Ethernet network connectivity to their industrial devices.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2017 to Feature IOT Pavilion, AIM Pavilion and International China Pavilion
The conference and exhibition will highlight leading companies' radio frequency identification deployments and demonstrate the latest technology solutions.
- Companies Trying Sigfox Spot'It Tags for Low-Cost Tracking
The tags are designed to provide location data on Sigfox's cloud-based server without requiring an installation of readers or access points, or handheld devices to capture the data.
- Smartrac, LAB ID, Temera Enhance IoT Impact in High Fashion and Luxury Markets
The partnership enables digital end-to-end transformation for brands and retailers.
- Swatch Group Intros Tiny Bluetooth Chip for IoT
The ultra-miniaturization of electronic components is crucial for the densification of functions in portable electronic devices and for the Internet of Things.
- IoT News Roundup
Ethertronics launches LoRa module with active steering antenna for IoT applications; Sierra Wireless, Landis+Gyr, Altair, Telstra expand IoT networks; Sierra launches plug-and-play technology to simplify the IoT; PoLTE, ACS partner on LTE-based precise location data for commercial and industrial IoT markets; TrackNet, Microshare.io partner to enable new monetization methods for the IoT; Industrial Internet Consortium publishes IIoT connectivity framework; C3 IoT updates enterprise software platform for big data, AI and IoT; MyHonda connected car platform leverages IoT solution from Cisco Jasper and Bright Box to offer customized driving services.
- New Study Examines Mass Adoption of IoT Technology
The report, based on interviews with 3,100 IT and business decision makers, explores the reasons why (and, in some cases, why not) the Internet of Things is being adopted by a range of businesses and organizations.
- Kiev Discount Store Pilots Beacons for Loyalty, Analytics
Auchan is providing promotional information to customers as they arrive at the store, while also collecting analytics to understand shopper traffic and behavior in each of its product aisles.
- C3 IoT Closes New Financing at $1.4 Billion Valuation
The funds will be used to fuel the company's growth by expanding its product footprint and customer service capacity globally.